- Lodging for 2 nights in the 3 bedroom farmhouse for up to 6 guests
- A beautifully oversized bathroom in the main house with a 6' x 8' floor to ceiling window and full length mirror
- Linens, towels and toiletries in the farmhouse
- Use of the restored eighteenth century 4200 square foot barn
- 1000 SF bluestone cocktail patio, with overhang in case of rain
- 93 acres of meadows, creeks, hiking paths
- Catering kitchen which includes an ice machine (1000lb capacity), convection oven, six burner range and oven, 2 speed racks, 1 warming/proofing cabinet, 3 bay sink
- Two designer bathrooms on the main floor of the barn
- Banquet tables and chairs for up to 200 people
- A bonfire the night of the ceremony
- Hundreds of lights throughout the property
- A portable PA system to go wherever you choose to have your ceremony
- WiFi and phone access
- Outdoor furniture
- Seating plans
- On-Site Parking
- Day-of Coordination
- Access to an extensive collection of vintage props
- Access to the barn for your setup.
- Event Day - Start when you like, end by 12:30am.
- Clean up - We ask that you remove all brought in decorations the day following the event. We'll do the rest.
- Access to our preferred vendor list of florists, caterers, wedding designers, accommodations, transportation, party supply rentals, photographers, DJs and musicians
- Ceremony options:
- A beautiful fallen stone wall from the original barn foundation
- An open field with mountain views
- The restored English barn with 36ft high cathedral ceilings
- A wooded stand of maple trees surrounded by ferns.
Weekend rate for 2019: 15k
Weekend rate for 2020: 15K early booking rate, until June, 1, 2018
Midweek packages available upon request.
AVAILABLE FOR RENT
- Vintage mismatched tableware.
- Rustic farm tables.
- Rehearsal Dinners or Sunday Brunch for more than 25 guests require an additional fee.
- Events for more than 150 people require the rental of extra bathroom. There is also an additional site fee.
To reserve Handsome Hollow for your event a 50% deposit is required to hold your date. The full balance will be due eight months before the event.
Cancellation within 7 days of the effective date of the agreement will result in a 100% refund of payments received. Cancellation after 7 days of the effective date of the agreement will result in a 100% forfeiture of the retainer and any other payments received.
Vendors must adhere to the terms of our policies and it is the clients responsibility to share these policies with them.
A licensed catering company must serve food and alcoholic drinks for the day. The caterer will provide a full cooking and serving staff including at least one bartender if alcohol is being served. The caterer is responsible for the set-up, breakdown, and cleanup of the catered site. We ask that your caterer leave the catering areas the way they found them.
The wedding party is liable for any damage to Handsome Hollow, its grounds, equipment and facilities, during the setup and wedding days. Couples are required to obtain event insurance for no less than $2,000,000 in liability, listing Handsome Hollow as the co-insured.
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
There will be parking available for 40 cars a short walk from the barn. We recommend however that a bus service be hired to shuttle guests between their accommodations and Handsome Hollow for your guest's safety and convenience.